Part 1. Well-known Anime Websites
Anime is the mixture of animation and comics, and Japanese anime is always on people’s lips. Not only is the production world-leading, but it also rapidly forms a well-improved industry chain. As the pillar of Japanese economy, the anime industry takes up 10% of GDP, with the production value up to 230 trillion yen annually. Meanwhile, since Japan is the biggest exporter of anime works, the Japanese anime are very common in many countries. We can view them through domestic and overseas video websites. Some anime websites are well known, such as Bilibili in China.
Bilibili – It is cultural community for youngsters, where they can share anime, games, music and other cultures. Rich in ACG and anime resources, Bilibili boasts Chinese anime but also Japanese’s.
Overseas anime websites:
NICONICO —— It is a Japanese video sharing service on the web, created by Niwango, popular at home and abroad. You can view various videos, such as anime, live, music and comics, and you can receive latest anime information regularly.
FC2 —— It is one of the biggest video websites and a long-established service website in Japan. FC2 possesses many businesses, including blogs, videos and lives. You, of course, can attain many anime videos on it.
DailyMotion —— It is a French video website. You can upload, share and view videos. Not only are the anime resources rich but also the image quality is high.
These websites are good for watching anime videos online,but they are not allowed to download. If you are going to download and save the anime videos, we advise you use Renee Video Editor Pro to record the video screen, then save to the local.
Part 2. How to Download Anime
Part 3. How to Edit Anime
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : In the past, TS, a popular video format, contains multiple audio tracks and subtitle files. But as the...
Ashley S. Miller : Although MKV is one of the popular video formats, it has a poorer compatibility than that of MP4....