Approach 1: Merge Video Files with Renee Video Editor Pro
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
1. Merge Multiple Video Files into One
2. Merge Videos with Video Overlay
Approach 2: Merge Video Files with FFmpeg
Approach 3: Merge Video Files with AVI Joiner
|Renee Video Editor Pro||FFmpeg||AVI Joiner|
|Support to merge multiple video files||√||√||√|
|Support to common video formats||√||√||×(Only supports video files in AVI format.)|
|Provide multi-language service||√||√||×|
|Support to convert video format||√||√||×|
|Provide other video edit functions like cut, add effect, subtitles, rotate, etc.||√||×||×|
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : When you’d like to shorten a AVI long video and only upload the most exciting part to video-sharing...
John Weaver : YouTube, the biggest video website in the world, contains abundant video resources, where users can create and share...