More about the Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool
- Easy-to-use: Just a few simple clicks, you can regain access to your Windows 7 without data lost.
- Efficiency: 3-5 minutes is enough to reset your windows password. Unlike any other Windows password reset tools which may take hours or even days to guess your password.
- Safe: Whole password reset process will not damage your computer system or the data inside the account.
- Supported Account: Local account and administrator in Windows 7.
- System Required: Besides resetting password for Windows 7, Renee Passnow can also remove password for Windows 10/8.1/8/XP/Vista.
How to Reset Login Password with Windows 7 Passnow Recovery Tool
Step 1: Download and install Windows 7 password reset tool at any workable computer. Please create a bootable USB/CD with the installed password recovery tool.
Step 2: Boot your target PC with the bootable media and change the boot order in BIOS.
Step 3: Reset Windows 7 administrator and account password.
Step 4: Select a target account, and click “Reset Password” to reset its login password.
How Renee Passnow Work on Resetting the Password
SAM, shorts of Security Accounts Manager, is a database file which saves user password in Windows system. It can be used to authenticate local and remote users. This file can be found in windows/system32/config in system disk. However, it is not allowed to change the information inside by computer users who do not have related professional knowledge. Once it has been replaced or modified without professional knowledge, your computer could be corrupted.
At last, the bootable media you created with Renee Passnow can also help you reset Windows login password on other Windows system like Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.