How to Enable Built-in Administrator Account with Easier Method?
Professional Password Remover – Renee Passnow
- Enable built-in administrator with 4 simple steps.
- Supports remove password for local account and create new administrator account.
- Turn Microsoft into local one to help you access data asap.
- Easy to go. You can remove the Windows 10 password even if you are a newbie.
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Step 1: Connect the USB or CD/DVD you prepared to computer and launch Renee Passnow. Select the creation method and click “Create USB/CD”.
Step 2: Boot your target PC with the bootable media you created.
- Insert the live USB/CD in your PC.
- Change the boot order of the target PC in BIOS. If the bootable media is not the first in the boot order, your PC will start “normally” (i.e. boot from your hard drive) and will ask the password just like before.
Step 3: Enter the program and select the “Passnow” function.
Step 4: Select the built-in administrator account and click “Enable” button.
Sometimes, the Administrator account may not be displayed. In this case, you must click the extend button to display it, then, you can login the system.
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : Do not know how to change the login password in Windows 10? In fact, it is easy to...
Amanda J. Brook : Forgot Windows 10 administrator password is not so terrible. Before reinstalling the system, you could try the following...