Recover Forgotten Windows 10 Login Password
Method 1: Use Password Reset disk
Method 2: Reset Password with the Help of Other Administrator
Method 3: Reset Password via Microsoft if you use Microsoft Account
Method 4: Reinstall Windows 10
Method 5: Remove Password with Renee Passnow in 4 Steps
- Only 4 simple steps! Do not require related professional knowledge. Even you are a newbie, you can handle it easily.
- Does not guess the original password like the other Windows password reset software, Renee Passnow reset the password back to blank, which greatly save your time and effort.
- Whole reset process just takes 5 minutes and will not damage data inside the account.
- For local account and administrator, Renee Passsnow will remove the password directly.
- For Microsoft account, Renee Passnow will turn the Microsoft account into the local account and preserve all the data inside the account. Helps you access to your data in minutes.
Step 1: Plug in a USB drive or CD into your computer and then click “Create USB/CD”.
Tip: Select one option from [Crate a Live USB] and [Create a Live CD]. Then, select [x64] or [x86] according to your computer. Next, click on [Download Now] to download the licensed ISO. Remember to activate the software beforehand. After that, click on [Create USB] to create the boot media. Please backup your data inside the USB drive in advanced. Because creating the bootable USB will erase all data inside the USB.
Step 2: Boot your target PC and change the boot order in BIOS.
Step 3: Reset Windows Admin/Login Password.
Step 4: Select the target account then click “Clear Password” to reset its login password.
Sometimes, the Administrator account may not be displayed. In this case, you must click the extend button to display it, then, you can login the system.