Method 1. Repair User Profile in Safe Mode
Step 1. Enter Safe Mode
Step 2. Modify registry values
- If you have two folders starting with S-1-5 followed by some long numbers and one of them ended with .bak, you have to rename the .bak folder. To do this, follow these steps:
Right-click the folder without .bak to add [.ba] at the end.
Right-click the [.bak] folder to rename it. Delete [.bak] at the end.
Right-clcik the [.ba] folder again. Rename the folder from [.ba] to [.bak].
- If you have only one folder starting with S-1-5 that is followed by long numbers and ends with .bak. Right-click the folder, and then click to rename it . Remove .bak at the end of the folder name, and then press the [Enter] key.
If your user profile still cannot be loaded in Windows 10, you can try Method 2.
Method 2. Recover via Renee Passnow
Renee Passnow – Windows System Rescue
- Enable/create Windows account – Easily create new account and enable disabled account, including administrator and local account.
- Windows password reset – Whole process takes five minutes and no data will be damaged.
- Windows password removal – Remove password for local account and administrator in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
- Simple steps – No need for related computer knowledge or password reset disc.
- Total solutions to Windows problems – Disk clone, file transfer, disk erase, data recovery, Windows startup and disk scan.
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Use Undeleter in Renee Passnow to Recover User Profile
Use Passnow PassNow to Create New Account
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : Are you upset for the Code 43 error: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems?...
Jennifer Thatcher : Do you know how to set the USB disk to be the first boot option in Windows 10?...