- Solution #1: Create Microsoft account in Windows 10 (Require administrator privilege)
- Solution #2: Create local user account in Windows 10 including non-administrator and administrator account (Require administrator privilege)
- Solution #3: Use system rescue tool Renee PassNow to add administrator account (Do not require administrator privilege)
- Solution #4: Use the command prompt to add local user in Windows 10 (Do not require administrator privilege)
How to Add Users in Windows 10?
Solution #1: Create Microsoft Account in Windows 10
1. Press “Windows logo + I” key to open “Windows settings ” and then click “Accounts”.
2. Click “Your information” and then click “sign in with Microsoft account instead”.
3. Type in the Microsoft account, click “Next” and type in its password. Finally, click “sign in”.
Solution #2: Create Local User Account in Windows 10 Including Non-administrator and Administrator Account
Tips: if you want to change this local user account to be an administrator, please move on to next step.
How to Add Users in Windows 10 Without Administrator Privileges?
Solution #3: Use System Rescue Tool Renee PassNow to Add Administrator Account
More about Renee Passnow
Whole password reset process takes only 4 simple steps without damaging data inside! Do not require any professional knowledge or possible password combinations.
For local account and administrator, Renee Passsnow will remove the password directly.
For Microsoft account, Renee Passnow will turn the Microsoft account into local one and reserve all data inside the account.
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Here are detailed steps on how to reset login password with Renee PassNow.
Step 1: Download and install Renee PassNow in any workable Windows computer.
Step 2: Choose creation method, USB or CD/DVD.
Step 3: Boot the target PC from the created password reset USB/CD/DVD.
You will boot the target computer via a new created reset disk. Firstly, please hold a hot key to enter the BIOS menu and put CD-ROM or Removable Devices as the first choice. Please click here to know about how to change the boot order of your computer. After changing it successfully, please remember to save your setting and then restart your PC.
Step 4: Select “PassNow!”.
Step 5: Create a new administrator to quickly access your PC. Please click “Create new account”.
The created administrator account named “Reneelab” with administrator rights, and its default password is “123456789”. You are able to change the password of target account with this new created administrator.
Besides, you can also choose target account and then click “Clear Password”.
You can recover Microsoft account in Windows 10/8.1/8. That is, Renee PassNow will convert the Microsoft account to a local account and the data inside will be reserved as well. After the software says that password is reset successfully, you can directly press “Enter” key to access Windows.
Solution #4: Use The Command Prompt to Add Local User in Windows 10
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : There are two kinds of user accounts in Windows 10. They are local account and Microsoft account. And...
John Weaver : Generally, black screen in Windows 10 results from computer hardware or system. Most commonly, Windows 10 black screen...