Part 1. What is YouTube?
Nowadays, YouTube is the top video website but also the second hottest website in the world. In addition to the entertainment market, it is also catchy in the community platform where it successfully encourages online creation.
The statistics shows that over 1 billion people are using YouTube. Until February 2017, the accumulative video length of video uploaded to YouTube has been over 400 hours per minute, up to 1 billion hour views per day.
What is the Upload Format of YouTube?
In 2016, YouTube allowed that videos can be at most 128GB in size, not longer than 12 hours, but this rule is applicable to those who only passed the Google account verification. Otherwise, users can upload videos up to 15 minutes each in duration.
How to Upload Video to YouTube?
If the video is over the maximum in size on YouTube, you can convert to other smaller formats, such as AVI, 3GP or FLV.
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
What is the Download Format of YouTube?
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : MP4, a standard digital multimedia format container, is supported by many devices. How to combine the MP4 files...
Jennifer Thatcher : When editing a video, we need to add zoom-in effect if we want to show video details. How...